Sign in to follow this  
Guest The_Pharoah

Help with 737NG FMC

Guest The_Pharoah

Hi allI've tried to work the 737NG FMC by following the manual on the FMC (which is quite lengthy) but I still can't make it work!! :(I've just about given up.Does anyone have a little tutorial (they had this as part of the PSS Dash8 which was awesome) where they do an example flight plan using the FMC in a step by step process from beginning to end. ie. step 1 - enter ## in this, then enter ## in that, etc etc.Can someone post something like that for me? I really am at the end of my tether (and the 737NG won't accept FSNAV FMC either).Cheers

Guest Hawkeyeted

There is a tutorial that comes with the 737NG that walks one through the FMC process.Perhaps you could tell us specifically what is giving you troubles?

Guest v1cut

>Hi all>>I've tried to work the 737NG FMC by following the manual on>the FMC (which is quite lengthy) but I still can't make it>work!! :(>>I've just about given up.>>Does anyone have a little tutorial (they had this as part of>the PSS Dash8 which was awesome) where they do an example>flight plan using the FMC in a step by step process from>beginning to end. ie. step 1 - enter ## in this, then enter ##>in that, etc etc.>>Can someone post something like that for me? I really am at>the end of my tether (and the 737NG won't accept FSNAV FMC>either).>>CheersClick on this link http://www.simradar.com/File/2394/PMDG_737...ons_Manual.html and download the tutorial by Tim Metzinger. This is an entire flight from pre-flight to shutdown and includes programming the FMC and enroute changes and holds. It takes a few hours to get throught it the first time but it's well worth the effort. Good Luck