Sign in to follow this  
Guest afluhart

Keyboard Assignment Problem (Doors)

Guest afluhart

Hey guys,I just installed the QOTS update and I was looking outside and noticed after I had hit the FS9 default Shft+E that the door wasn't opening but FSPass. was still recognizing the door opening and closing. So being the inquisitive fellow I am... I went into the keyboard option and made some changes, however, that somehow doesn't tie in with the "door" FsPassenger is looking for. To make a long story short... How can I get the default keystoke going to the correct default door?Thanks in advance.P.S.Great products PMDG!

Hello-we decided to do away with the FS default door assignments because there was some conflict with other key functionality. As such, you need to use the PMDG key commands to open any of the 747 doors.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest afluhart

I realize that now... but how do I get it back to the system default now that I've changed it? For me i'm not too interested in seeing the doors move vs. functionality with another program.

Guest afluhart

Thanks for the reply Lefteris... I figured it out. If you delete any entry in the 747400Kbd.cfg file it will revert to the "factory" default for that function. It basically stores any keystokes that you set differently from the PMDG issued ones from what I can tell.