Sign in to follow this  
Guest teeloo

PMDG installed remote maintainance in the Queen!

Guest teeloo

Hi,I am flying from Europe to Asia with a stop at Dubai.During Leg 1 my GEN DRIVE 3 fails (pops). At Dubai on the ground I reset the Drive in the PMDG menu. However it keeps popping out again.I start Leg 2 without Gen3. On takeoff PACK 3 is off according the EICAS, but the switch is in Norm. A, or B select won't help.All failure modes are off! (I reset a few times)Seems like my Queen has a REAL life and has real failures... can't get rid of them. PMDG, do you have a mechanic simulation for the Queen?! Or did my service contract run out?!Or, when you're online, does the Queen download a mechanical status from the PMDG server (now that would be new in the FS community)!!But seriously, how do those failures get there without the usual failure options set on?I guess they are no bugs. To be frank I like it as it seems to be unsolvable.... like in the real world. However... whats the real deal about it.maybe causes:1) VC view makes one click at places you don't want (user error).2) I reloaded the situtation at Dubai. However I restarted FS2004 with my default Cessna 172 at Meigs. And then I load the Situation file with the 744. Or should I load the 744 first before loading the situation file?Hope someone can help on this matter.RegardsTeeloops: would be some idea, huh, to have PMDG sell you a unique Queen with it's own technical history. Maintainance requests up and downloadable to PMDG servers ;-)