Sign in to follow this  
Guest Continental777_200

737NG Sound Issues

Guest Continental777_200

I am having a bit of a problem with an otherwise excellentPMDG 737NG.Thwe aircraft itself loads okay along with the sounds, butwhen I switch to the spot plane view, the sound goes allfuzzy.The best way I can describe the sound is that it sounds likewaves crashing on the beach (I can upload a small clip ifanyone needs it to diagnose my problem).This only happens in the spot plane view and not in any otherview.I have done the following things:1. Check sound in other games - No problem2. Check for updated drivers for my sound card - None found3. Ran dxdiag to check the sound card for problems - Nonefound4. Tried to rollback to an earlier version of directx -Problem persistsI am running a SB Live 5.1 card with directx 9.0c.Any ideas on what further steps I should take to rectify theproblem?I may just need to buy another sound card and get rid of thisone.