Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buck Bolduc

C&H Quad and FSUIPC ?

Guest Buck Bolduc

After reinstalling FSUIPC to fix update problems I'm having a tough time getting the QuadThrottle congigured using FSUIPC.According to Pete Dawson it map to an addons airfiles somehow in FS2004.When I originly set it up I had to manualy adjust the individual throttle paramaters in FSUIPC config file.I forgot what they are. Someone posted the values but I cant find them doing a search, may have been on the temp forum?So the question is, Can any of you guy's configured QuadThrottle and reg FSUIPC look in your FSUIPC.cfg file and post the values. I would really be greatfull!They are like this:Throttle1,max=xxxThrottle1,idle=xxxThrottle1,rev=xxxOr something like it for each throttle.If that doesn't work I may have a defective unit?Thanks in advance.Regards

Guest Buck Bolduc

Well, half way there.When I first got the quadthrottle I couldn't get the reversers to work, took my 2 day's.Now I can't shut em off.Hard to take off with reversers deployed?Still working on it!Best