Sign in to follow this  
Guest cliffie1931

Attention Robert please. No reply from "Support"

Guest cliffie1931

May I ask for your assistance in obtaining help please?The following two request for help which I sent to "Support" are self explanatory...............................................................On the 3rd I sent you the query copied below but as yet have received no reply. "Soon after installing the new 747 update I began to experience sounds too intrusive to continue flying. Accordingly I posted a query on the Forum reading "Crackling sounds after the update" As it appears from the string of comments following my posting that others are having the same problem may I suggest considering a patch to reverse the change to the sound files? I propose this solution as the problem didn't exist before the update. It would not effect the majority as they would not find it necessary to use the patch. On the other hand it would presumably solve the problem of we, the unlucky few. Without an answer to the problem "The Queen" becomes useless to me and, presumably, to others sharing the problem. That would be a great pity. I would appreciate your help as "The Queen" has become central to my enjoyment of our fascinating hobby. I cannot end without congratulating your team on offering such a superb simulation at such a reasonable price. The problem is becoming too frequent for me to use "The Queen" and I am therefore considering a move back to the 737 series. However that would be a great pity and I'm hoping that you can solve this problem for me. A suggestion. Although I live in Spain I am prepared to phone you when the sound next occurs. If you give me a phone number to either record the sound or play it for whoever answers it will not matter what time I ring. I'll simply place my headphone next to the phone receiver." Cliff