Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terblanche

Sound Noise

Guest Terblanche

This time of the year one has a bit more time to enjoy the toys you bought during the year -And when you then DO start up FS9 and you go to the Queen, you have this horrible noise blasting you of your chair from two mammoth speakers in front of you.I've searched the forum and could not find a fix and the one or two suggestions didn

Guest Terblanche

As the new year approach us and my time for playing with FS is coming to an end, I was hoping that the problem with the crackling static noise that appears from out of the blue after the patch, could be fixed ...I noticed this message in the forum on 11 December -"Problem is being worked on. Should have info on the fix soon.Marc Harrington - PMDG"... seeing that tomorrow is the first day of the new year, could we ask if there is any progress on this, because I would like to fly the Queen once or twice before the holiday is over.Please adviceRegards and all the best for 2006Terblanche