Sign in to follow this  

Mirage 4000 - What an incredible effort !!!!

Hey GuysThey have done such a good job. The avionics are incredible and the radar and HUD add sooooo much immersion. The radar must have been a technical nightmare. You can actually click an AI A/C on the radar and keep a lock on it but I havent yet found the indicators on the Hud for the locked A/C. I really only spent about 5 minutes and had to post something. The VC is very good but as far as I can tell you lose the radar. But I must say it is very high quality. These guys deserve a standing ovation. Thank you very much!!!!RegardsBobG

Guest Dominik Mann

Thanks for the hint!!! :D :D :D Yeah, the Mirage 4000...could have been a kicka$$ plane had they decided to go ahead with it. Well, in some way they did - I cannot help thinking that the Rafale might have been inspired by this aircraft.

Hy!Yes, he did a really good job! I tried the F-16-Panel a few days ago, and was amazed about the clickable TCAS. Makes intercept-missions a lot more easier... ;-)BTW, I saw a post by Eric in the panel forum here on avsim.com last week. Looks like he

dear bob:i have been trying to get some help with the avionics of the mirage and it sounds as if you have figured them out. i cannot find the panel instrumentation for the vor/obs and i am not sure how to set them using the nav radios. can you help me out?steve