Sign in to follow this  
Guest micl

747 FMC

Guest micl

Hi I have a problem wiht the FMC on the 747. It does follow the active flight plan using the autopilot corretly set with lnav, flight director, spd, autothr. etc . but passing my 1 waypoint FMC does not switch waypoint 2, and now it starts to increase yhe distance to waypoint 1 and at the same time goes from sided to side. I have seached forum and check every ting, whitout luck. please help .regards Michael

Guest neilb

Have you Activated and EXEC'd the flightplan? Is LNAV engaged? What do the FMA's say?A screenshot of the problem would probably be the quickest way to get help if you can provide one.

Guest micl

yes everthing is activate. I tried the flightplan provide by pmdg from JFK to egll (kjfkegll001) activate it in the fmc, the magneta line shows a solid line, takes off with lnav, and vnav, F/D and every thing sat, after passing 500 feet, i'm engaging the autopilot and the aircraft is obviuse following both lnav, vnav parameters, but passing the first waypoint, FMC is not switching to next waypoint.If I do the same thing in pmdg 737 I have no problem, everthings works fine.I have read the manuel, and also tried following the procedure in this link http://smithplanet.com/fs2004/pmdg/index.htmRegards Michaeland thanks for the quick ansver

Guest micl

works now, my mistake, was using it at I do wiht pmdg 737 :-)

Guest ECONINO

Hello,I have the same problem as you with the FMC (it takes the 1st point but not the rest).How did you do to solve it ?Many thanks, and Merry Christmas