Sign in to follow this  
Fergus

problems using secondary flight plan

When approaching some airports, I like to be able to plan ahead and assign 1 possible approach that I may be given by ATC to Route 1 in the FMS and also program in a second possible approach into Route 2 of the FMS.I like to be able to use the plan mode on the nav display and step through the legs page on the fms and check through the approaches that I have assigned to both routes 1 and 2.Unfortunately, I am finding that its not possible to step through the legs page of route 2 (secondary flight plan) even when it is the active route. using the "step" feature of the legs page only seems to work for route 1.Is this a bug or is this how it is on the real aircraft ?RegardsFergus Cameron

Guest Phill

I would also like some information on the secondary "rte",if at all possible thanks.phill

Guest Vagabond78

Hello all,I can confirm that I cannot use the step feature when RTE 2 is active. I can only step through RTE 1 when it is active. It seems that on the RTE 2 page, the RSK6 does not work. Can anyone else confirm this? Maybe the devs?I should add that the FMC and ND will step through the flight plan when I click Next Page but not when pressing step.Cheers,Erichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg