Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

A small complaint

I noticed in the file library today a B1900 in PGA livery.The fact that the Author uses my textures and repainted the livery has made me a bit annoyed because I was not asked if this is ok .A few people like Matt Loveday asked me and I am very happy to say yes ,but the reason I wish to be asked is because i do not wish for things that i do to appear on other sites other than Avsim ,which is why i put limited distribution on the licence.I am happy for anybody to use anything I do but only would like a email first so I can say what i feel about it,if this is not happening then things I have done may get uploaded to sites I do not feel I wish to contribute to.The PGA repaint is very nice I must say and I have no complaint about it at all and I realise all this seems very childish but I have my own reasons for wanting only Avsim to have things that I make.Thank you for reading this far !Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I agree with you Anniette. I have no doubt that his intentions were good, just like with my past mistake. But I understand your point of view.I too, only upload to AVSIM. I may visit other sites and leave an informative post of where they can get it, but that's it. No problem with other sites, it's just that I have developed a certain degree of loyalty to this one.Anyway, without rambling on, you have me by your side on this one. He should have got permission first. That's why I haven't uploaded my "Pink Duck" textures; can't get in touch with the original author :(Cheers luv!Heather