Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim49

Active Camera Where

Guest Jim49

Ihave searched the forum and looked for there web site with no luck.So, In that case I need help. Can anybody tell me where I can buy Active Camera.One other issue, I have seen alot of bashing on this forum direct toward the PMDG team. Ibought a new computer a couple of weeks ago an and formatted the hard disc on my old computer. I e-mailed PMDG support with all my Order #'s and the dates of purchase. within 24 hrs. I had new URL's. Iwould truely like to Thank Paul and the whole PMDG Team for the Quick responce. If those that have problems that have problems with support would read the rules, they do not ask a lot, and give their purchase informatiom and check thier firewall settings they would not have any problems.Thanks in advance about Active Camera,And Thank You PMDGJm WalkerKDAB

Guest wisborg

>Ihave searched the forum and looked for there web site with>no luck.So, In that case I need help. Can anybody tell me>where I can buy Active Camera.>Hi,The homepage for Active Camera is http://www.anticyclone.be/active.html (be sure to click on the picture when you choose the version you want, since - at least for FS2004 - the text link seems to be broken). As far as I recall you download a demo from their webpage. This works around KSEA, and then you register it in order to make it work in the rest of the world./ Jesper

Guest Jim49

Thank's Jesper for the quick responce.Jim WalkerKDAB