Sign in to follow this  

M Squared Breeze 2 Ultralight is too heavy

Either that or it is woefully underpowered. The only way I can fly it is to reduce fuel to a ridiculously low amount, and even then it is flying very close to stall speed. I've tried several of the planes in the Breeze 2 package with identical results. What could be wrong here? All my other planes fly normally. Any ultralight fans here who could help me? Microlight?Joe

JoeI can't understand this.I fly the Breeze DS all the time. Take off is about 35 kts with an initial climb rate of 500 fpm at about 45 kts. I cruise flat out at 60-62 kts with a full tank of fuel and that is in Switzerland where most of the flying is quite a bit above sea level.However, I have to say that once I am above 4000 feet or so performance drops off which is what I would expect. I can then find myself struggling to climb at 250 fpm at about 42 kts.Bear in mind that these ultralights only have something like a two stroke engine to transport two people - definitely under-powered :-)Why not send Kyle Prestwood at Flight Sim Models an e-mail. He may have some ideas.David