Sign in to follow this  
Guest gordonrd45

Invalid license error when PDMG _747Connector.dll runs

Guest gordonrd45

I posted this at the end of a long thread elsewhere but am putting it here for better visibility.After installing mcp747.exe and the PMDG_747connector.dll files as the instructions specify to install the driver for the Aerosoft Australia MCP, I am getting an error message from mcp747.exe whenever I select the PMDG 737 or 747. It says "Invalid license. Check that you haven't renamed the application from it's installation name." The error message window has the title "PMDG_Connector.DLL".I have not changed any names. My installation was done using default folder and file names and my PMDG 737 and 747 software is legitimate purchased software that runs fine without the MCP driver.Anyone else experienced this? What's wrong PMDG? Do I need to completely reinstall the planes? I am using the latest releases.

Guest gordonrd45

Dear PMDG -I have reinstalled all of my PMDG software and the MCP software yet the error message from mcp747.exe persists. Please respond. I am unable to use my MCP.