Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Adorable

Lost product

Guest Mr Adorable

Good morning all wonderful people at PMDG, I recently have had the unfortunate problem of serious error on my computer hard drive and I have had replace the hard drive and re-install windows. So this means I have lost my recent purchase of the 747. I have tried twice to receive answers from pmdg team through the updateme@precisionmanuals.com once on the 2nd of Jan and again on the 18th both times including all the information they require, and I still have not heard anything. I am desperate to get back to some serious flying with the queen, and I really would like to have it in time for the release of 400F... I do hope you can help me as I feel lost without this superb 747-400. I have also lost my copy of the 737-800/900 my back up copy was put on a cheap cd-r and for some reason it has disappeared and is no longer on there, and I need to replace that as well.I look forward to hearing from someone soonAndrew Willis

Guest Marc Harrington

This could be due to a variety of reasons - 1) Did you receive an auto-reply from PMDG? If not, you might have a spam blocker that is preventing you from getting it. Do you have some sort of spam filter inbox you could check?2) Your email might not be getting through. Do you have another email address you could use?

Guest Mr Adorable

many thanks for the speedy reply.i have not recieved an auto-reply from PMDG and i dont have any spam filters for my email, only the one my service provider uses automatically. I will set up another account using msn and see what happens. thank you.

Guest Mr Adorable

sorry forgot to signandrew willisAndrew willis