Sign in to follow this  
Guest Miro Majcen

Aplogies in advance, RE : Ariane and crew

Hello all, Been a while....First thing to note, this is not my crusade as others have suggested in the past but my record of fact..(note fact, not fiction)I too saw the release at Nels Anderson site and was a little surprised, however it's N.A.s site he puts on what he likes. Some may say I've been quiet for a while regarding matters now Tishma's firms are in liquidation, facts are, I've been gathering even more material, checking out it's validity and once again Tishma has given me legitimate cause to post / reply.Observing the screen shots offered, is the start another little scam? That is NOT a Gmax model, simply an attempt to hoodwink the simple souls who use FS. (apologies to any body who has cause to be offended)They are simply SS of the earlier version run through Photoshop or similar to give the effect of reflective textures, any one with an ounce of capability using these tools will back this statement. For users, check out Mike Stones models with the upgraded reflective textures and compare your own screen shots. (great stuff Mike, thanks)1024 textures, simple enough, just resize them in Photoshop or any other paint program.Other claims made i.e. through a series of keystrokes the thrust reversers work, total rubbish, they can be made to automatically deploy in Gmax without keystrokes ect ect. This can be observed in other genuine Gmax freeware models where activated in the design process prior to compilation.Moderated suspension.......not a new feature at all, simply old rubbish recycled.Rounder fuselage..... look at a real 737, is it round....observations of the real 737 conclude me to say I don

Guest Miro Majcen

Just to calm down the storm before it starts, this thread is now locked. Best regards, Miro MajcenAVSIM OnlineManaging Editor www.avsim.com