Sign in to follow this  
Guest ricere

OVHD Panel - APU/ Battery/Panel Lighting Switches

Guest ricere

Hello,I'm new to the forum and have purchased the 747-400 "Queen of the Skies" and I'm have trouble with the "mouse click" areas of these switches.Computer Infor:Athlon AMD 64 3200+ processor3D 128 MB Video Card2GB RAM160 GB HDWindows XP Pro O/SFS9 Patch installedIn "2D" mode I can turn the switches off, but not back on.As of now with "cold and dark" used for my panel configuration...cannot turn battery on nor start the APU or adjust lighting. Any suggestions would be most helpful at this point.Cheers!Rich

Guest thscholz

Rich,the 747-400 has a different user interface.The trick is to use both mouse buttons (left and right) for on/off, increase/decrease,...Hope that helps.CheersThomas

Guest ricere

Thomas,Thanks very much! Just like in the real world always ask the instructor when you have a question! I'm going flying now! Cheers!Rich