Sign in to follow this  

Geforce2 and Compaq Presario 5000

hi guys,I posted earliar about a GeForce2. i really want to get a GeForce2 64mb AGP. i did post earliar but i have a little more info on my system. Its a compaq presario (733mhz, 128mb) with currently an Intel 810E graphics card. does anyone have a similar system and has tried a GeForce graphics card. someone said that i need to check if i have an AGP card that can support a G2 64mb. I had a little trouble finding info on google. Is there any one out there that has a similar system, that got a GeForce2? Thanksp.s. if there is someone out there that can help, with this configuratio usually what fps do you get with the G2?

Hi,in order to help you we really need to know if you have an AGP slot.I have a compaq 5004ca 950,and there is one.I have a GeForce 3,and it works great.You have to open your machine and check for a slot that is different than the others.You probably have 3 PCI slots,and if you have an AGP it would be beside those.Hope that helpsRichard