Sign in to follow this  
Papsonline

Where is TO/GA in B737-700

Hi All,I bought the PMDG B737NG a couple of days ago and now I'm working my way through a tutorial I found on the web (http://www.fsstation.com/tutorials/[tutorial]_pmdg_737ng.html).From cold and dark I'm now on the runway, throttle at 40%N1, and I'm being asked to "...activate TO/GA (CTRL+SHIFT+G), and check for N1 | TO/GA annunciation on the Flight Mode Annunciator (FMA)."Problem 1 is that that key combination, although it's in my key assignments, doesn't appear to have any effect - no "TO/GA" appears in the FMA, and the throttle doesn't automatically advance to take-off thrust as expected. (A/T is activated.)Problem 2 is that I can't find the TO/GA switch/button/knob to activate it manually. What I'd like is a list of controls that points me to their location so that when I'm asked to 'hit the so-and-so button' I'll be able to find it. I've tried the PMDG manuals but didn't come across what I wanted.Any help greatly appreciated.Geoff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Geoff,the TO/GA button in the PMDG 737NG is a screw;-) .See the attached image.CheersThomas