Sign in to follow this  

USB CH Yoke & CH Fighter Stick Config Question

I just bought the USB CH Fighter stick. I have had the CH USB Yoke and USB peddles and they work fine except for the known XP peddle problem.My question is I want to continue to use Yoke and Peddles as I have been. I would also like to use the CH Fighter stick for the Bell and any other aircraft. I see both Yoke and Fighter stick in FS2002 but the Yoke works and the Stick doesn't. Can both of them exist together.If I get the Stick to work the Yoke doesn't and vice versa.Thank You in advance to all who reply.Regards!Bill

Guest Claviateur

You can plug as many controllers as you want if you have enough USB ports. I personnaly have 4 in my AMD and I use 2 for the CH yoke nad pedals as for the stick it is gameport so I have it in the gameport. All of them work in FS2002 and I assigned functions for everyone.The only little issue you can face is a noisy signal from the non used controller. FOr exemple, if you are flying using your stick and your pedals and your yoke is IDLE, it might send falty inputs to FS and make your plane gets weird attitude changes from time to time. This can be solved somehow by moving the controls you want to use in all directions before taking off. This will make FS know that you are using those controls specifically.CheersMichel