Sign in to follow this  

The Grip Just Tightens...

Good afternoon folks,During the early days of flight simmimg (mid-eighties or so), I flew the FS sort-of-Cessna 182 in the vein of our Cessna 206. It was a great practice tool and confidence building aid. But raising kids and related/non-related stuff (including restoring a family heirloom Cessna 120) took precedence, and I drifted away from the simulator for a while. I was re-infected with the introduction of FS 6, and like most of those I now see posting in the forums, I hit the sites a couple of times a day in search of things I can't live without...and I seem to keep finding them (thank you freeware and shareware developers). This morning, while flying the 120 around the lake (and building thunderhead) covered terrain of central Florida, I kept finding myself in a

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am not a real pilot but when I am flying I always look around and am amazed and bothered by the stuff that pops into my head. I look at the clouds and I say things like "They look so realistic!" duh, they are! I'm lucky that I do not say that out loud :-lolI look at he cockpit and I think, "that looks so much like the panel in FS or FLY!2"I guess that after a while Flight sims just take over our lives.You are not the only one!Take careMike