Sign in to follow this  
Guest NICO DHONDT

FMC NAV RAD not working properly

Guest NICO DHONDT

In the 747 all the VOR and Localizer tunings are done by enteringthem in the FMC NAV/RAD page. After using the 747 a couple oftimes I notice that the automated VOR tunings are incorrect and that a manual enter doens't help either. This is the same for the localizers.What is here to be done?

Guest Hawkeyeted

Works fine for me. Can you give us what steps you are using to set either a localizer or VOR in the FMC?

Guest NICO DHONDT

Hello,Yesterday I removed the 747,737 and all related files.I reinstalled the 747 only, the airac's and the sid/stars.First two flights : all well.Third flight : same problems arising again. That is : vor-tuningsbeginning to fail(picking the wrong ones and impossibility formanual entry).For example, when entering 117.55 into the scratchpath I get110.00 after upselecting.Even if the FMC picked the right one, it didn't give a radial.Strange how things deteriorate after a couple of times.I hope to get this problem fixed soon.Regards, Nico