Sign in to follow this  

Help on my ATI Redeon 8500LE 128, Please!!!

I cant get anti alising to work in FS! I have the anti alsing set to 6x in the windows display properties and i also have anti alising checked in FS, but, everything is jaggy!! Please Help!! I have installed numerous drivers but still it doesnt work!

I also had troubles, as many others, with the Radeon 8500 antialiasing problem. What worked for me, using Windows 98SE, was 9021 drivers, resolution 1024x768, antialiasing x4 and anisotropy filtering x16. I've had a lot of trouble with newer drivers especially with Catalyst ones. You're on WinXP but maybe it'll work for you, too.Hope this helps.Gig

Guest Sabadin

6xFSAA only works at 800x600 or lower. If you try it at a resolution above that FSAA is automatically disabled.

4x at 1024x768 is the best you can get and that should give you a pretty clear image. I also use trilinear filtering. If this doesn't work, set the display settings in the Radeon on "Application Preference" and then enable FSAA in FS2002 and see if that helps too.