Sign in to follow this  
Guest paveodie

Help with a failed order and no response

Guest paveodie

Was wondering if anyone knew an alternate way to get ahold of PMDG to solve an order problem. Attempts at email have gone unanswered even though they report:"Standard handling time for requests is 24hrs, with peak response times occasionally reaching 48hrs. Currently have no backlog of requests for assistance and all email operations are normal."I attempted to order the 737 800-900 addition for the 737NG and recieved an error message. No download ensued, however, my card was still billed. Would like my product or a refund is all (prefer the d/l).Any help is appreciated.Trevor

Guest bigun

Hi Trevor,If you did not get an auto response from PMDG, your support e-mail did NOT get through. They apparently have an extremely aggressive spam filter for their e-mail. I had to set up a seperate e-mail account just for e-mails with PMDG. Try yahoo mail.I promise you they WILL get it sorted out for you once you get through to them. Great support.

Guest paveodie

George,Thank you for the reply. In my case, each email was met with an auto response. The puzzling part to me is that I get the auto response from PMDG and it says that everything is normal (workload) and expect a response in 24-48 hrs, then nothing.I agree with you on their support and have had nothing but great experiences in the past. This is what makes this so puzzling. I'm sure it will all get worked out in the end...just would really love to be in that 900 series is all. lol.Thanks again.Trevor