Sign in to follow this  
Guest steveduemila

Problems with Engravity CDU Drivers

Guest steveduemila

Hi to all,i have this serious problem with CDU drivers: when i install CDU drivers and try to launch FS, the application lock and this screen appear to me AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.1.0.40901 ModName: unknownIf i simply rename PMDGEngravityCDU.dll in .old, or deinstall it, i can open FS9 normally and it function perfectly.I installed PMDG_EngCDU.key in Fs9/PMDG folder as instructed, and the version of firmware of my CDU is 1.03.help me........!!!!Thank you so muchStefano

Dear Stefano-if you are using the CDU drivers for the 737NG, you need to make sure that:a) You have purchased the 737NG 800/900 - this doesn't work with the older version (but if you have the 800/900, it works with the 600/700 later):( You have selected the 737NG when installing the CDU drivers. This will update some important files so that you don't experience this crash.c) You have updated the CDU firmware to v1.03, as instructed in the readme files.For further help, don't hesitate to email our support.Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest steveduemila

Hi Lefteris!a) You have purchased the 737NG 800/900 - this doesn't workwith the older version (but if you have the 800/900, it workswith the 600/700 later)YES:( You have selected the 737NG when installing the CDUdrivers. This will update some important files so that youdon't experience this crash.YESc) You have updated the CDU firmware to v1.03, as instructedin the readme files.YESWhat can i do?Thank you againStefano

Stefano-I will be emailing you separately on this.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest denocus

>Stefano->>I will be emailing you separately on this.>>Best,I have the same problem, may be you can email the solution to me too ? Thanks,Dennis.