Sign in to follow this  
Guest samrec

PMDG 747 Circling and getting dizzy?

Guest samrec

Hi all.I'm having some problems with the 747 and its navigation. It used to work fine and for some reason now that I got some booked 747 flights (finally) I can't get out of an vicious circle.Location: TNCMDestination: MPTOPlance: PMDG 744Livery: KLMI create my FP with FsNav and use the exporter module for the pmdg737 to export the FP, also export to FS04 format to use with ATC. Now as those that have flown in and out of TNCM know this is both a tricky landing and take off. I have use the load manager to reduce fuel load to about 42% as I'm only going 1500nm and that should be plenty for the trip,as well to enable me the take off I will need to perform to get out of there from rwy 09.I program the FMC as per normal procedures, set my initial heading and alt as well as speed. Take off takes place with just a warning on the brakes temperature due to me holding the brakes while putting the throttle up for a few secs. Flaps up, gears up and all is doing ok.Auto pilot engaged now with IAS,HDG sel and VS activated. I start to adjust my heading to intersect the magenta line of my FP as shown on the center digital display panel. I can read my GS and wpt as well as the distance to it (about 15nm from the airport). Once the location traingle is almost above the magenta line LNAV is engaged and the auto pilot takes over. Once I reached the first wpt the LNAV remains engaged but the plane will not turn to follow the FP line or will turn only once but on the center panel the 1st wpt and distance to it is still showing instead of the next one. any suggestions?PS: I sent the fsnav plan to a friend of mine who also has the 747 and it works fine for him.thanksSamuel

Guest samrec

Any help here?I'm getting the same problem with the 400F