Sign in to follow this  
Guest wisesteward

Fuel Planning Schematic question(page 2-6 from the AOM)

Guest wisesteward

Congrats to PMDG for what appears to be another triumph. No issues downloading or validating and looking forward to many more hours of this enjoyable hobby.(????) A question for the more senior freight simmers out there. I was planning out payload and freight for my first flight and noticed that the worksheet on page 2-6 was updated to show a new maximum Zero Fuel Weight of 288,034 kgs for the 400F. Would the planned landing weight maximum, planned gross takeoff weight maximum and planned taxi-out weight maximum not also all be increased by a factor of 45363 kgs? Another quick question of this worksheet is I have always assumed that the mimimum landing fuel, which the documentation comments should never really be below 10886 kgs, is referring to the mimimum reserve fuel we would carry and not be in addition to those reserves. I hope I got that correct. Any insight you can share into this would be appreciated and again my heart-felt appreciation to the group at PMDG for adding another awesome plane to this great past time. Best regards, Jerry CYWG

Guest Andrew1981

The Correct Maximum Landing weight for the 400F should be 302t ( 302000kg ~664000lbs )While for the Passenger version is 285.7 t Got to be a typo I guess .