Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

747 problem : cockpit has no life!

Guest BMI701EGCC

Evening everyone,i need some help,ive just started the queen and loaded the cold and dark file, the thing is once i press BAT the PFD, ND and PED dont show, they just stay dead. Before i loaded the file i started in the cessna, turning off the masters and ignition just to be sure. I also downloaded the 1.10 update, and had no luck.anybody know whats up?thanksscott waterworth

Guest SKireyev

Look over the overhead, and make sure that your standby power is set to auto, and your buses are tied. I think the ND is the 4th bus. Maybe someone can correct me. Either way, I normally use battery power to power the aircraft and pumps for APU start-up, as well as turn the Nav lights on. Then, when the APU kicks in, I proceed with the rest of the systems.I would check for the 744 quick user's guide, which is somewhere here on the forum, or at least the link is. The systems' difference between the 744 and 744F is small enough for you to be able to handle the start-up till the new version of that guide comes out.Cheers,