Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tom C.

Very minor problem and 2 questions.

First off major thanks to the PMDG team for this beauty. Looks like alot of freight haulin' for the next few monthts here at least.Now the 2 questions.1: I know this will be irrelevant to most, but can we drop the winglets on the F model the same as the PAX model? No need you might say, its just a thought that occured on my proving flight this evening and I'm just curious because of it.2: Are the new displays available in the PAX version aswell as the original displays? Same question for the F model, can we use the original displays in her too? Next the very minor problem.Although I searched back through the forum and have found the suggested temporary modification, has any more thought gone into the contrails being so far off the engine line? See pic below.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/145304.jpgOther than that, everything is fine for me anyway.Thanks again guys and bring on the MD-11 for more brain meltdown }(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

One other thought occured to me this morning.I think I recall the team saying the loaders will work with the PAX version aswell, will the Air Stairs work on the second PAX door or just the first one?Again, minor I know, just nice to know.