Sign in to follow this  

Heading Bug adjustment in Chuck Dome's Mig-At Version 2

Hi, I've been reading the Avsim forums for a few weeks now & thought I'd finally ask a question. I see in the file library that Chuck Dome has release a 4th version of his Mig Advanced Trainer (mig-at4p dated 6/5/02), but I've got a question about the one I'm used to --- version 2 (migat2 dated 11/29/01). When I use the Nav radios to tune in a VOR and an ADF, I see the VOR 3-letter code displayed and a green radial bearing, as well as the ADF code and a white radial bearing. What I can't seem to do is find a place to adjust:1) the heading (i.e. I can't find a functional heading bug adjust)2) the VOR radial (also no adjustment knob).Next question is about the textures of the Mig-AT displayed in "spot" mode. I'm not complaining here, in fact I'm really grateful for all the freeware planes available for fs2002. Just wondered why it looks a big "cartoonish" rather than showing realistic reflections. Is there an adjustment I can make in one of the text-files that came with it or is it just a limitation of the way Chuck created the model?See attached closeup of the avionics, a full panel screenshot, then a shot of the textures. In the closeup you can see what looks like a heading bug knob circled in yellow. I've tried to use this, but no joy.The VOR radial adjustment I can't find anywhere Thanks in advance for satisfying my curiosity here!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!