Sign in to follow this  
Guest rbeyette

747F questions

Guest rbeyette

I have a couple questions on the 747-400F...a}Is there going to be a cd version. b}Will it be internet activatedc}Will the base pack be incuded, or will i need to buy the cd that is currently out.I currently own the 747 {downloaded version} but i am replacing all my internet activated software with non inernet activated software. I am planning on getting rid of the internet, im tired of spending good money on popups, spyware and viruses, plus buying and upgrading software to combat this crap. no more internet, problems all gone. plus i will free up windows, ram, cpu for better flightsim performance. I am lucky, my brother is a flightsimmer, he will keep me updated in fs landbob b.

Guest Marc Harrington

Currently, there are no plans for a CD version.Yes, internet validation is required.If you own the 747-400 download version, then you won't need the CD. They are identical.You only need to validate the product once, then you can disconnect the internet. But before you do that, you should also try out VATSIM. Flying will never be the same. ;)