Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dimon1971

Looking for the real-world flightplans

Guest Dimon1971

Guys,I guess it would be nice to set up special topic for sharing realworld flightplans. I know that various sources like flightaware.com have such data, but it only includes info about routes inbound/outbound US. The same european or asian sources do not exist. Furthermore, routefinder.com is a good utility, but it has nothing to do with realism (beside NAT).So, I'm first to post request. Looking for the following stuff.RJAA to EGLL, EDDF, EHAM, LFPG and backVHHH to EGLL, EDDF, EHAM, LFPG and backVHHH to RJAA, RJBB and back.Would appreciate your helpDmitriy

Guest Hawkeyeted

Actually, Routefinder has EVERYTHING to do with reality. The only thing it doesn't do is plot a route based on winds aloft.It DOES compile routes based on daily CRAM data. That means it will re-route you if an airway is known to be unavailable.

Guest Dimon1971

If you try to find any route from RJAA to any US scheduled destination on flightaware, and then build exactly the same route with routfinder, you'll notice huge difference. Usually routfinder's plans are 400-500 miles longer for long-hauls. While routfinder might be good for short european routes, it's totally useless for trans-Pacific and Atlantic flights where fuel consumption is critical.