Sign in to follow this  
Guest dxel

PMDG 747-400 FMC, help!

Guest dxel

Hi all.For some reson, I cant seam to put in any VOR stations, with Frek. under 112.00, on the NAV RAD page on the FMC.It would be a great help for ILS landings and such like.The problem is the same for VOR L and VOR R.Have I missed something out? If anyone got the solution, please write back.RegardsDxel

Guest NICO DHONDT

I seem to have the same problem. I also made a message in the forumbut did not have a reply. Sometimes everything works fine and sometimes the VOR are not shown in green as well as the navaid identifier. I this case I still have DME readings but not radialsand vor navigation is not possible. Navigation by putting directsinto the FMC works well, as well as ILS approaches.greets,Nico

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

If you want to tune ur nav to an ILS frequency you have to put it into line 4L in this format : fff.ff/hhh where fff.ff is the frequency and hhh the runway headingThis is unfortunatly not explained in the manuals and therefore new users get often confused