Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clansman

Boxed version of 747F?

Guest Clansman

Hi everyone,I wouldd like to know if a boxed version of the 747F is planned or already exists...I've not bought the 747 yet due to all sorts of reasons, but because of the expensive shipping costs to Portugal, it's better for me to buy the two packages together: 747+747F.However I can't the 747F box in aerosoft.com nor I find any reference to it in the pmdg website or this forum.Cheers,Pedro Venda.

Guest airspace

The 747 pax version was released in a boxed cd set after about 5 months so maybe the same will happen to the cargo version, as it's best to get any fixes out before the final cd is made.Darren

Guest Clansman

>The 747 pax version was released in a boxed cd set after>about 5 months so maybe the same will happen to the cargo>version, as it's best to get any fixes out before the final cd>is made.Hi Darren,Thanks for the information. Since I'm still exploring the 737NG and haven't even bought the 747 pax, I'll have plenty of time to wait.Cheers,Pedro Venda.