Sign in to follow this  
Guest gofly

Using ILS 08 at EBOS as a waypoint

Guest gofly

hello everebody,The airport EBOS has two ILS systems. A new ILS on runway 08 named IMI and one on runway 26 named IOS. I added this ILS 08 with afcad to FS2004 and the ils capture works fine.My question is now how to add this ils 08 as a waypoint in the FMC, because the instrument approach chart uses this navaid. If i insert IOS into the legs page of the fmc i get a screen with two frequencies to choose off with the respective coordinates. So no problem here. When i insert IMI in the legs page of the fmc i get a waypoint more than 3000 miles away. I tried adding this IMI waypoint into PMDG sid/star EBOS.TXT file between fix an endfixes (FIX IMI and the coordinates). No help. The ils 08 don't show up like the other ILS IOS.Any help here is very apprectiated.Thanks.Ginohttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://www.svagroup01.uni.cc/banners/sab-banner.png

Guest SKireyev

If I understood correctly, you're getting two entries for IMI to chooser from, and one is 3000 miles away? What happens when you choose the other entry? I use FS Commander, and I can define SIDs with it, but oftentimes AIRAC is missing the data that my FSC flight plan has, and gets a 'rwy unknown' error. You might be better off leaving that one out.