Sign in to follow this  

Looking for FSD's T-38 Talon

There mave been may recent uploads of "texture only" files for FSD's T-38 Talon. Unfortunately, I can not find the original T-38 plane in the AVSIM file archives.FSD's Web page indicates that "it is only available on the best FS file library in the hobby, at flightsim.com Unfortunately, each time I login at FlightSim with a "regular" account (non-"First Class Membership"), I always find that:"All nodes are currently busy. Please try again later."Does anyone know of another location for obtaining FSD's T-38 Talon?Thanks, Tom

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think FSD have deleted the link to it now so you have to go through FlightSim.com.....

You are correct. I had not realized they moved it off their servers. I doubt anyone else will be carrying the files (legally) unless FSD allows it.

It's only available from flightsim.com. As far as the 'all nodes busy' message, you just need to keep trying until you get in if you don't have a first class membership. The best times seem to be late at night or very early morning.I hate to give this away, but here's a hint:With Internet Explorer, after you type in your logon and you receive the 'nodes' message, start pressing F5 (refresh) and Enter repeatadly. You should eventually get in.Good luck.

I'll keep trying to log in at FlightSim (not quite ready to purchase a First Class Membership yet...)Thanks for everyone's feedback.This is such a fantastic site and group of people! Tom