Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Singapore Airlines

Hi Folks,why is the SIA not coming on the download section ?????I am too stupid to download and install the aircraft from the AVSIM library - its to complicated for me. PLease help.Thanks Marek

Guest thscholz

>I am too stupid to download and install the aircraft from the>AVSIM library - its to complicated for me. PLease help.>Marek,don't say that you're too stupid and need help, or I'll never go to the AKH again.;-) If you want I could give you instructions in german on how to install that livery from AVSIM. It's not that complicated.Edit: Marek, just found a Singapore Airlines with Installer in the library:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...hor=&CatID=rootServusThomas

Dear Thomas,How do you know that i am from the AKH ??? Thats funny. Yes, please help step by step - deppensicher.Thanks - i am making now a long haul flight VHHH - EGLL so i will be online tomorrow again.Danke im voraus

Guest thscholz

>>How do you know that i am from the AKH ??? Thats funny.>Marek,some time ago you wrote in a thread or a PM that you work in the AKH.;-) > Yes, please help step by step - deppensicher.>I won't have time until Sunday. If you want, in the meantime you could chose a livery from AVSIM and write me a message. On Sunday I will explain you how to install it.Cheers from ViennaThomas

Guest truly

I'm also looking forward to PMDG releasing this livery... My problem is not installing the livery available on avsim (I'm donig this kind of stuff with other aircrafts for quite a while now), I just can't avoid having a CTD after some minutes of use each time I try to fly the Queen with this livery... Problem that I only have with this livery (which is the only I (try to) fly that isn't an official one)So please PMDG, go on with this beautiful livery!!! ;)