Sign in to follow this  
Guest damicoi

Crackle noise in B1900

Guest damicoi

Hey, Just bought the b1900d. Love it. One problem i have is there is an annoying crackling noise when the plane changes speeds. if i have the levers all the way up it will go away after a while but every other time it is there. it does not happen on my other planes. I have the 737ng and nothing there. It might be becasue it is a prop. Has anyone else had a problem with this and if so please post the fix. thanks for your time and this company is great.

Guest Ohio330

Im going to assume the "crackling" noise you are refering to sounds like a tv set turned on, but not picking up a channel("snow")..I dont get that on my 1900, but I get it on my 737-700 when i go to outside views (the "S" key)