Sign in to follow this  
Guest vtpix

747-400 External Lights

Guest vtpix

As a satisfied PMDG 737NG customer, I'm looking to purchase the PMDG 747-400. I have a some questions on the PMDG 747-400 and Freighter regarding the lighting schemes before I make a purchase.Is it possible to please list the avaliable controlable seperate external lights?Are the Taxi lights seperate from the runway turn off lights? (In the PMDG 737NG, the update made these all one)Are the Landing Lights seperate from runway turnoff lights and are the inner and outer landing lights independently selectable?Also, recently there was a post about the wing strobe light behavior. Are the wing strobe lights "hardware" gmax lights or are they the older pre gmax effects?The 737NG 800/900 update featured an added VC dome light to deal with FS' "dark VC" conditions, is there one such in the 747-400?Lastly, its well known FS9 has a limit on availiable hardware lighting, is it known whether FS10 has increased the hardware lighting limits?Looking forward to everyone's educated responses. I know these are a lot of questions but I would like to know more before I purchase this bird! - Thanks!

Guest RRF785

All the lights are separately controlled. The runway turnoff lights can be turned on or off independent of the taxi light. Each switch turns it's respective light on or off. There is a dome light in the VC. As for the strobe lights and your last question I'm not too sure.-Ryan