Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullflapsplease

Upper EICAS mode display after engine out/restart.

Guest fullflapsplease

Hi guys, I was cruising at FL380 (OPT) and decised to mess about with the fuel pumps to restore a fuel balance within the tanks as I'd missed FUEL TANK/ENG.Although after I'd turned certain pumps off the EICAS fuel schematic showed green lines running to all engines, 1,3 & 4 all flamed out.I steadied the aircraft in a gentle descent in order to maintain airspeed and attempted a re-start.All was successful and once levelled and operating correctly under the automation I then climbed again to FL380 to maintain the cruise.Once I reached the crusing level again I noticed that the upper EICAS dsplayed CLB rather than CRZ?Is this right or is this just a previously unforseen error?I made sure the FMC was set at FL380 for the crusie too and indeed re-entered 380 into the FMC CRZ ALT just to make sure but it still did not change to CRZ.Cheers.Mark.747400.jpg