Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle92395

Two questions about defaults in FS2002

Hi all, I've got two more questions about FS2002 defaults. One: is there any way to have the engines OFF when the flight starts out?? I like to go through the startup procedures, but it kills realism to shut them down...and then restart. Two: can you land in Antarctica?? I am on a quest to touch EVERY continent in the world with my trusty (default) Cessna Caravan!! Sadly, I can't find anway to touch down into Antarctica and then re-take off from the same point. Anyway to start a flight at certain co-ordinates?? Thanks for any info!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I can respond to the first one.Yes, you can have the Airplane "cold" (engines sutdown, no electrical power) following these easy steps.create a flight with one of the single engines AC at yoour favorite location.Take a look at the Kneeboard and follow all the procedures for securing and parking the AC.after completed, save the flight with whatever name you want. **IMPORTANT** check the option "make this the default flight"from now on every time you want to create a flight, it does not matter what plane you use, It will have all the engines shutdown at the start.Hope this helps

Perfect!! I knew there had to be a way to stop that stupid thing from starting up!! Thanks a lot.