Sign in to follow this  
Guest joey8507262

Hyd 1 and 4 failure when using the 747's own PB tool

Guest joey8507262

Helo!I' ve bought the 400F version about a week ago.I didnt have time to test it until yesterday.When i use the pushback tool on the com panel i've got Hyd 1 and 4 system fault message and i cant start the engines anymore.Until i've installed the 400f the tool worked fine in the 400 pax version.If i use Shift+P there is no problem.Any idea why?Is it a bug?Am i do something wrong?Tha APU is runing and bleeding.I did everything the same as with pax version.Please help!!!!Gyula

Can you post a screenshot of your overhead panel, Gyula?We haven't got much to work with here.Thanks.Cheers.Q>

Guest gabbag17

Your overhead screen shot seems to be showing that your APU bleed valve is closed, so I don't think you have enough pressure in the system. Also are you not meant to have Hyd Demand 4 set to Aux until the engine is started?CheersGiles

Guest joey8507262

Thanks, the APU bleed valve was the problem.Until i have the 400F, in the Pax version it was on everytime.Thanks a lot again!!!:)Gyula

To assist engine start, it's also a good idea to switch off a couple of aircon Packs ;)Cheers.Q>