Sign in to follow this  
Guest martinneep

744 Suggestions

I've just started using PMDG 744/744F and WOW, what an add-on. This is definately by far the best simulation out there!!I just wanted to make some suggestions for any future improvements from the things that I've picked up while using this product.1) Spool up lag is the wrong way round. It should be greatest at low power and between 50%N1 and upwards, spool up should be pretty quick. For some reason the greatest lag is from 70% upwards.2) Speed tapes should move when the flaps reach their commanded position, not when the lever is moved.3)pressing DES NOW before reaching the profile causes the aircraft to descent at a rate which means it will never intercept the idle profile.4)If the ECON descent speed is slower than the ECON cruise, when the aircraft transitions to a descent the speed bug flicks up and down rapidly until it reaches the profile.5)EPR should blank when thrust reversers are unlocked.Once again, thanks very much, I know I'm going to have hours of fun! Happy flying captains!!!!!Martin Neep

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!