Sign in to follow this  

PSS Airbus

Hi fellow pilots!I'm strongly contemplating purchasing the PSS Airbus A320 Professional package, but I'm wondering how well it simulates the Airbus aircraft systems. I'm a big fan of the Airbus and am keen to know more about PSS Airbus before purchasing it, in case I'm dissapointed.Also, how's the visual model? Are the manuals comprehensive?Thanks! James

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the PSS model and the visual model is stunning. The manuals are comprehensive and in great detail yes. As for systems simulation, it is their and is very good but I think wilcos new add on (A320 PIC) may be better in this respect as they will simulate more systems (eg fire handels which are not modeled in PSS) and system failers. I think I am going to get both but take a look at it at www.wilcopub.comIt is not released yet but I think the systems side may be better with wilco (judging by the 767). Ric

Hi James,Hows this for a deal!I'm also in Canberra and have the PSS A320. Drop me a personal message and I will send you my phone number. If you want, you can come over and have a look and fly for yourself before you buy.Personally, I think this aircraft is simply awesome.Andy (YSCB)