Sign in to follow this  
Guest jas

Problem with CO ROUTE in PMDG 747

Guest jas

Hi !When trying to use a previously saved flightplan from 737NG in my new 747 it just does not work :(I put it in "Co Route", Dep-airport comes up but nothing more, no Dest airport and no wpt's...Looking at the saved flightplan I see that the 737NG uses a FMC version "PMDG737NGFMC *2.1*" and when I manually save a route from the 747 FMC the .rte flightplan says "PMDG737NGFMC *2.1* and PMDGFMC *3.0*"Another difference is that the 747 FMC (ver 3.0) uses one digit less when giving a lat/long pos, ex:ESSA1DIRECT1 N 59.6519 E 17.9186 137and the 737 FMC:ESSA1DIRECT1 N 59.65194 E 17.91861 137Should the 747 FMC be able to use co routes from 737NG ?If so, is there just something wrong with my installation ?If not, is there some application or onlineplace that can makea flightplanfile .rte that works in PMDG 747 ?I haven't got FSBuild, but from looking at their homepage I can'tsee that they can export to PMDG 747.Thanks for any help and clarification :)Regards,Anders J.

Guest alex737ng

Hi,I have the same problem when i load a flightplan on the 747.Has somebody a solution for this?Thanks in advance.Alex Alblas