Sign in to follow this  
Guest bdowns

Overhead panel and throttles problem

Guest bdowns

I just bought all of the PMDG birds for the 2nd time to put them on my new Dell XPS700. The 737's work fine and I installed all of the programs in the proper order. The 747-400 is not right. The overhead has graphics problems and when I load the cold and dark PAE my flight sim yoke only operates engine number 1. The other 3 throttles stay in place. I redownloaded the palne and reinstalled with repair option. Same thing happened. I have a Quad SLi NVidia 7950 2GB setup.Here is my 2D overhead. VC is normal.I also have the same 2D overhead problem with the B74F cargo version. It's like they have super mini panels in spots.I disabled SLi but I also had the same result. All of the other panels are normal.As for the throttles on startup all engines move with my one throttle, only after PAE scenario c&d does it revert to E1 only moving.

Guest bdowns

I seemed to have resolved the throttle issue but not the 2D overhead panel problem.Brian Downs

Guest bdowns

Okay, I don't know what to do. My video drivers are completly up to date. This computer is only one week old. Intel X6800 extreme edition with 2GB Video (4x 512mb 7950 cards SLi). Any ideas why this overhead looks like this on both queens?Brian Downs