Sign in to follow this  

Looking for HEATHROW Intl, Gate # Info???

Hi, I am looking for the Real World Gate#'s For Heathrow Intl! So I can put in Realistic Gate#'s when i make more gates for the Default MS Scenery in AFCAD!? I found one site which i think was a HEathrow.com site, but it did not give a terminal map with the Gate #'s on that site??! PLEASE If anyone know's the Gate#'s for which area of each terminal, or if anyone knows of a site showing a Terminal maps for this Airport Please Post it! Thank's I would really apprecite the info! MIKE-:)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hye Thank's GIDEON!! I that is just what I was looking for!!! Thank's so much!!-:) Do you have anymore stuff like these for other U.K airports?? Like Paris,EHAM,Gatwick?? or web sites that show these terminlal maps?? Thank's Again MIKE-:)

Just look at the vatsim.net page and browse all the VACC's.They have tons of information.- Gideon (EHAM)

Mike,before you start doing some unnecessarry work:do a search in the file library:there alreday is a complete AFCAD file for EGLL with the right gates

Was just re-reading your post:>> Do you have anymore stuff like these for other U.K airports??>> Like Paris,EHAM,Gatwick??Paris and Amsterdam are not located in the UK and most probably never will be :-hahIf so, the UK suddenly would have posession over a Mickey Mouse running around in an oversized suit smoking 'illegal' herbs of many kinds.See what turmoil that gives in UK Parliament :-hahcheers!- Gideon (EHAM)

OOPS! yeah I mistakenly put EHAN, and the others in U.K! LOL, That would be a big mess! HAHA! Thank's Guy's! MIKE-:)

I found this picture on the net somewhere a while ago *ww.btinternet.com/~logead.uk/1/heathrow2.jpg ---Add another W CAUTION it is 1.4 meg but quite high res and i found it interesting.Log