Sign in to follow this  
Guest socalf1fan

CTD when i click fly now after 737ng install, Help please!

Guest socalf1fan

HEres a brief history of my headache.Yesterday (12/1), i came homw from work, bootted up the ol pc and wanted to do an fspax flight in my custom livired 737-800 w winglets.The plane is truly a pleasure to fly and has provided me hours of enjoyment.Only problem was, yesterday, the play wouldnt fly, the moment i would click fly now, the game crashed to ctd. SO i tried switching planes, ctd. Airports, ctd. Anything in the create a flight mode goes ctd. All with no errors, literally a straight ctd, taking maybe 2 seconds.I can fly in the slect a flight mode, all the historic flights work, but not the UI created saved flights. If I tried to load an aircraft or change the airport while loaded into the select a flight flight, the game goes ctd sighting Panels.dll.So in all my frustration, i uninstalled, and re installed fs9 plenty of times, sometimes the game would work, until I re installed the pmdg737ng package (the base, not my 800/900 addon), at which point the problem came staright back.Thinking it was soemthing critical, i did a format of my hd, and reinstalled my XP MCE, and all my drivers and the games. THe moment i re install my pmdg737ng package, the game ctd's on the fly now button.My system is:A64 4000 (no overclocking)2gb ddr400 ram7600gs 512mb pcie nivdia card (was cheap and on sale, better then the 6100 integrated before that)x52 joystickgateway 19' widescreen lcdAny help would be greatly appreceated, I loved flying this plane!