Sign in to follow this  
Guest fyrestrtr

Troubleshooting CTD

Guest fyrestrtr

Hello: I had a working PMDG 747-400 install running; then I installed B737 + all updates, and a few liveries from the PMDG website. Now the problem is that the B737 works fine, but the 747 refuses to load with a CTD. What I have tried: * Read through the wiki FAQ on CTD and checked all dll's and other items mentioned there (all were fine -- ie, right versions of dlls, and no entries rendertotexture in fs9.cfg) * Checked for the flight dlls and other problems (again, all are the same) * I tried the 'repair' option from the installer, this got me a bit far. Before, the simulation used to crash when I would select the aircraft from the 'select flight' screen, and click Fly Now. After I did the repair, it would load the panel (all black), then after a while, it would CTD. Before the repair, it wouldn't even load the panel. I know this is probably nothing, but other addons (level-d and pss 777 and even the pmdg 737) work fine. When I select the 747, the aircraft data and all the liveries show up, and when I select one, the correct aircraft does display in the aircraft select screen. So before I do a re-install and install ONLY the 747, is there something else I can try to do? Have I missed anything? My first instinct is that there is some version conflict because I installed the 737 after I installed the 747; but I don't know what to check other than what is listed in the wiki. Other addons that I am running are FSNavigator and ActiveSky, and I have also installed the latest AIRAC cycle. DLL Information: TCAS2v7.dll - 1.1.6.0 Traffic.DLL - 9.1.0.40901 TrafficInfo.DLL - 9.0.0.30612 Thanks for any pointers :)