Sign in to follow this  

Aircraft Type

I was just wondering about this option... sorry if its confusing...If I get online to VATSIM OR IVAO, as a vehicle, for example as a bus, how do i get other people to see my exact looking bus. Would i need to send them my vehicle model?thanks,al

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've only recently started using VATSIM so beware the voice of inexperience :). Please explain...I noticed that when filling out my flight plan there is a choice of airport vehicle (eg a tug) as well as aircraft. I think I'm right in saying that which ever of those choices you make will be transmitted to all players on that server. Quite how you control an aircraft tug I have no idea - but the thing is you would spawn in game with your vehicle where you chose in your 2K2 create flight menu - runway X or Gate Y etc...but how would you drive it?VATSIM might be happy to include your vehicle on their servers, send them an email.To everybody: VATSIM is brilliant... if you don't fly VATSIM join up, get Squawkbox and give it a go, you can't hurt anybody and the controllers are soooo patient. It's the ultimate in simulation.PH